The Section Aluminum is built for all-day rides and for riders who are in it for more than the scenery.
This all-road rocket is built around big tires and a lightweight, butted X6 butted aluminum frame with geometry and features that won't let any road interrupt the rhythm of a great day out. Each frame is engineered with lateral stiffness and shock-absorbing vertical compliance to allow for efficient power transfer while smoothing out rough surfaces so riders can keep their head down, and their legs churning out the watts – no matter where the ride ends up.
- Lightweight X6 butted aluminum frame with all-road tire clearance and performance geometry
- Full carbon fork with tapered steer with easy fender mounting
- Wide range Shimano Tiagra compact 2x10speed drivetrain w/GRX RD-X400 rear derailleur
- Tektro MD-C550 twin piston disc brakes
- BUTTED ALUMINUM FRAME & CARBON FORK: Frames built with lightweight X6 aluminum feature full carbon forks for a robust and durable all-road endurance rig. Curved & ovalized seatstays, bent chainstays, thinned seat tube, top tube and optimized fork blade design maximize rider comfort and reduce fatigue.
- SECTION GEOMETRY: Designed to excel on multiple road surfaces, the geometry is a balance between conventional race and endurance bikes, providing fast comfort; ready for anything from a road sign sprint to a hard-pack dirt road.
- FRAME STIFFNESS: Front and rear 12mm thru-axles, oversized head tube junction, downtube, BB shell and chainstays deliver lateral stiffness for maximum power transfer and control over rough terrain.
- HIGH VOLUME TIRES: Accommodates 28c to 35c tires for increased comfort, traction, and flat protection.
- ACCESSORY MOUNTS: Three bottle cage mounts on the frame and stealth fender mounting points create a bike with versatility to match the adventure and the season.
|Frame||Double Butted X6 Aluminum, Smooth Welds|
|Headset||Integrated Cartridge Bearing|
|Rims/Wheels||WTB ST i21 TCS 2.0, 32H|
Front: Alloy 12 x 100mm, 6 Bolt
Rear: Alloy 12 x 142mm, HG, 6 Bolt
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V 700 x 32c Graphene 2.0|
|Crankset||Praxis Alba M24, 50/34T, 170mm (48, 50.5), 172.5mm (53, 55.5), 175mm (58/60.5)|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis M24, BSA Threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra FD-4700|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RD-RX400 Shadow RD+|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano CS-HG500 11-32T, 10 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700|
|Handlebars||Aero All Road Aluminum, 10deg Flare, 40cm (48, 50.5), 42cm (53, 55.5), 44cm (58, 60)|
|Tape/Grips||Norco Griptacular Shockproof Tape|
|Stem||Norco SL Aluminum, 90mm, (48, 50), 100mm (53, 55.5), 110mm (58, 60)|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700|
|Brakes||Tektro MD-C550 Dual Piston Mechanical Disc w/Tektro 160mm rotors|
|Seat Post||Aluminum, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Green/Green Grey / 48cm||058817505492||0416211802||210000023528|
|Green/Green Grey / 50.5cm||058817505683||0416211803||210000023529|
|Green/Green Grey / 53cm||058817505690||0416211804||210000023530|
|Green/Green Grey / 55.5cm||058817505706||0416211805||210000022279|
|Green/Green Grey / 58cm||058817505713||0416211806||210000023531|
|Green/Green Grey / 60.5cm||058817505720||0416211807||210000023439|