This reflective yellow leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs to prevent chain catching. - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Reflective yellow material for additional visibility - 1.25-inch width
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
$14.00 - $17.99
A cycling skull cap can provide the ideal base layer for your head and with a fit that rests just above the ears, it will work perfectly for anyone who wears a helmet. Plus, this cycling skullcap dries 3-4 times faster than cotton. - 4-panel, beanie fit - Sits just above the ears - Eventure™ knit shell - Perfect under a helmet - One size fits most - Machine Washable; air-dry - Does not shrink
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
Louis Garneau's Leg Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
It may feel too thin to be that efficient, but Garneau's Matrix 2.0 Arm Warmers are sure to provide you with all the protection and comfort you’re looking for. The multizone construction of the fabric offers breathability and protection where needed without the added seams, and the high-precision knitting results in a thin and stretchable product. A unique seam minimizes chafing for an optimal comfort.
It may feel too thin to be that efficient, but the Matrix 2.0 balaclava is sure to provide you with all the protection and comfort you’re looking for. The multizone construction of the fabric offers breathability and protection where needed without the added seams, and the high-precision knitting results in a thin and stretchable product. A unique seam minimizes chafing for an optimal comfort. Technical Details - Fabric: Matrix 2.0: Multizone seamless construction provides breathability and protection for optimal comfort - Feature: Unique seam: Minimizes chafing for enhanced comfort
$54.95 - $59.99
Shuttling to the top of your descent isn't always an option, and besides, sometimes it's nice to earn it. The Enduro Elbow Sleeves are lightweight and breathable for maximum comfort. They allow full range of motion thanks to a high-stretch rear panel. - Slip-on design - Perforated neoprene on the outside of the arm & stretch material on the back - Multi-fabric design fits perfectly, keeps you cool & dry and prevents slipping
Shuttling to the top of your descent isn't always an option, and besides, sometimes it's nice to earn it. The Enduro Knee Sleeves are lightweight and breathable for maximum comfort. They allow full range of motion thanks to a high-stretch rear panel. - Pedal friendly slip-on design - Perforated neoprene on the outside of the arm & stretch material on the back - Multi-fabric design fits perfectly, keeps you cool & dry, and prevents slipping
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
evoc Trucker Cap
Fancy up your favorite jacket, bag, or other gear with the bold and beautiful Whisky Parts Co. It's the '90s Patch. - Perfect for your hat, bag, or jersey - Measures 2.7 inches tall by 3.54 inches wide
- Made from windproof latex to help keep your toes warm - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers or Velcro - Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency - Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
The trucker hat is an indispensable part of any rider’s wardrobe. Whether you use it to keep your post-ride helmet hair in check or keep the sun out of your eyes while washing your bike in the yard, it’ll come through for you. - Cotton twill - Embroidered patch - Snap-back closure
Hi, I'm the Surly Lightweight Neck Toob. You might remember me from such films as “It's Cold! Don't Forget Your Neck Toob!" and “Look At This Thing, It Came From a Sheep!" Right now you might be thinking, “But Surly, I already have a Neck Gaiter from you guys. Do I really need a Neck Toob?" And the answer is maybe. Unlike the existing Neck Gaiter, which is made of a light inner layer and a midweight outer layer, I'm made of two lightweight layers. For those days when it's too chilly to leave your face and neck exposed but not cold enough for the full-blown Gaiter, I try to provide a nice, moisture-wicking alternative. I'm sized to fit most necks, and I can be worn a bunch of different ways. Thanks for tuning in, we'll see you next time. Your Friend, The Surly Neck Toob
Slip this Lightweight Neck Toob from Surly over your head to keep your face and neck warm and dry. Wear it on your bike or wear it when you’re nowhere near your bike. Cuff the hem or don’t. It’s your Toob. - Lightweight merino wool - One size fits most - The product testers say it’s pretty comfortable
A neck gaiter is a versatile piece of clothing. It can be worn in many different ways and assume many different uses. Wear it around your neck to keep the warm air in and the cold air out. Pull it up over your face when there is a biting wind. The options are limited only by your imagination, plus it’s wool so you know it’s going to do the trick keeping you warm. Our neck gaitor is, in fact, made of two layers of wool. The inner layer is light, the outer is midweight thus bolstering its warming, wicking and all-around-comfort-against-your-skin properties. One size fits most necks.
- Clip-on design - Steel construction - Chrome finish
- Features a hide-able earflap for when the temperatures aren't as chilly - Flexible brim ensures it won't break when stuffed into a jersey pocket - 4-way stretch - Abrasion resistant - Wind resistant - Water repellent - Highly breathable
- 4-way stretch - Quality merino polyester blend fabric - Odor temperature and moisture regulation - High warmth with little weight - Fits under helmet - Recommended Use: 30-¦ to 50-¦F (-1-¦ to 10-¦C) - Fabric Content: 51% Poly 43% Merino 6% Spandex
This cap is an ode to the Yorkshire Dales, adorned with the rugged and uncompromising contour lines of the valleys and hills on which we test our equipment. Our caps feature a screen-printed design on a windproof, breathable cotton and polyester blend for maximum comfort all year round. An anti-bacterial, elasticated band keeps things fresh and firmly in place. One size fits most. - Screen-printed cotton cycling caps - One size fits most - Third-party online sales are strictly prohibited by the manufacturer All Restrap products carry a lifetime guarantee to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. We stand by our products and will cover the cost to repair or replace any defective product.
This simple logo hat is a great way to keep the sun out of your eyes at outdoor industry events or cover up a bad case of helmet hair. - One Size - Adjustable
Add a pop of color to your Q logowear collection with this hat featuring an abstract rendering of our new logo. - One Size - Adjustable
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Machine washable
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Lower leg zip for easy removal - Machine washable
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Page 1 of 7 Next page