This reflective yellow leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs to prevent chain catching. - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Reflective yellow material for additional visibility - 1.25-inch width
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
Louis Garneau's Leg Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
It may feel too thin to be that efficient, but Garneau's Matrix 2.0 Arm Warmers are sure to provide you with all the protection and comfort you’re looking for. The multizone construction of the fabric offers breathability and protection where needed without the added seams, and the high-precision knitting results in a thin and stretchable product. A unique seam minimizes chafing for an optimal comfort.
It may feel too thin to be that efficient, but the Matrix 2.0 balaclava is sure to provide you with all the protection and comfort you’re looking for. The multizone construction of the fabric offers breathability and protection where needed without the added seams, and the high-precision knitting results in a thin and stretchable product. A unique seam minimizes chafing for an optimal comfort. Technical Details - Fabric: Matrix 2.0: Multizone seamless construction provides breathability and protection for optimal comfort - Feature: Unique seam: Minimizes chafing for enhanced comfort
$54.95 - $59.99
Shuttling to the top of your descent isn't always an option, and besides, sometimes it's nice to earn it. The Enduro Elbow Sleeves are lightweight and breathable for maximum comfort. They allow full range of motion thanks to a high-stretch rear panel. - Slip-on design - Perforated neoprene on the outside of the arm & stretch material on the back - Multi-fabric design fits perfectly, keeps you cool & dry and prevents slipping
Shuttling to the top of your descent isn't always an option, and besides, sometimes it's nice to earn it. The Enduro Knee Sleeves are lightweight and breathable for maximum comfort. They allow full range of motion thanks to a high-stretch rear panel. - Pedal friendly slip-on design - Perforated neoprene on the outside of the arm & stretch material on the back - Multi-fabric design fits perfectly, keeps you cool & dry, and prevents slipping
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
evoc Trucker Cap
Fancy up your favorite jacket, bag, or other gear with the bold and beautiful Whisky Parts Co. It's the '90s Patch. - Perfect for your hat, bag, or jersey - Measures 2.7 inches tall by 3.54 inches wide
- made from a water-proof silicone material that covers the toe of the shoe - Smooth and flexible material creates a form-fitting design that's aerodynamic - Easy to remove and stow while riding
- Made from windproof latex to help keep your toes warm - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers or Velcro - Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency - Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
The trucker hat is an indispensable part of any rider’s wardrobe. Whether you use it to keep your post-ride helmet hair in check or keep the sun out of your eyes while washing your bike in the yard, it’ll come through for you. - Cotton twill - Embroidered patch - Snap-back closure
It's a little cloth patch that you can patch stuff with, or sew on a hat, if you are so inclined. For bed or for the ride, it's the perfect accessory for the fashion conscious. - Customize Surly gear and clothing with Surly patches - Iron on adhesive backing
Hi, I'm the Surly Lightweight Neck Toob. You might remember me from such films as “It's Cold! Don't Forget Your Neck Toob!" and “Look At This Thing, It Came From a Sheep!" Right now you might be thinking, “But Surly, I already have a Neck Gaiter from you guys. Do I really need a Neck Toob?" And the answer is maybe. Unlike the existing Neck Gaiter, which is made of a light inner layer and a midweight outer layer, I'm made of two lightweight layers. For those days when it's too chilly to leave your face and neck exposed but not cold enough for the full-blown Gaiter, I try to provide a nice, moisture-wicking alternative. I'm sized to fit most necks, and I can be worn a bunch of different ways. Thanks for tuning in, we'll see you next time. Your Friend, The Surly Neck Toob
Slip this Lightweight Neck Toob from Surly over your head to keep your face and neck warm and dry. Wear it on your bike or wear it when you’re nowhere near your bike. Cuff the hem or don’t. It’s your Toob. - Lightweight merino wool - One size fits most - The product testers say it’s pretty comfortable
For warmth, comfort, and dependable moisture-wicking properties, the Surly Wool Beanie in black might be a good option. Here's why: - Made of lightweight merino wool - One size fits most - Fits under your helmet Still undecided? Check out these mind-blowing facts from my 4th-grade presentation about sheep. 1) Sheep are smart. They can recognize up to 50 different sheep faces. They can recognize human faces, too — maybe even yours. 2) Sheep have rectangular-shaped pupils that can see almost 360 degrees around them. They can even see what's behind them without turning their head. 3) There are over 900 breeds of sheep in the world. The Merino is a very popular breed, and its fine, soft wool is often used for clothing — for example, the Surly beanie. In closing, sheep are very interesting animals and their wool is a useful material. Take it from me, I passed the 4th grade.
- Clip-on design - Steel construction - Chrome finish
- Features a hide-able earflap for when the temperatures aren't as chilly - Flexible brim ensures it won't break when stuffed into a jersey pocket - 4-way stretch - Abrasion resistant - Wind resistant - Water repellent - Highly breathable
- 4-way stretch - Quality merino polyester blend fabric - Odor temperature and moisture regulation - High warmth with little weight - Fits under helmet - Recommended Use: 30-¦ to 50-¦F (-1-¦ to 10-¦C) - Fabric Content: 51% Poly 43% Merino 6% Spandex
This simple logo hat is a great way to keep the sun out of your eyes at outdoor industry events or cover up a bad case of helmet hair. - One Size - Adjustable
Add a pop of color to your Q logowear collection with this hat featuring an abstract rendering of our new logo. - One Size - Adjustable
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Machine washable
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Lower leg zip for easy removal - Machine washable
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Page 1 of 6 Next page