Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Cable is coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Length: 2300mm - Diameter: 1.2 - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM - Double Ended: No
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- Combination straddle cable and hanger - Includes knarp
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, our 2x Sport Shift kits make it easy. They come with weld-cut single-ended Slick Stainless cables for easy installation with modern SRAM and Shimano shifters. The included housing uses our Slick-Lube liners to reduce friction, providing shifting precision and long-lasting performance. This 2x kit is designed for use on bikes with both front and rear derailleurs. - Single-ended shift cables are compatible with SRAM and Shimano shift levers for both road or mountain bikes - Sport Slick Stainless cables combined with Slick-Lube liners offer dependable shifting performance and durability - Includes everything needed for a complete shift cable and housing replacement for front and rear derailleurs - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
Fittings for converting open loop housing holders on a frame to traditional cable stops. - Fits snugly inside open loop and receives 5mm housing with no end cap - Large flange for larger hydraulic loops - Flattened on one side to accommodate frame
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
Jagwire's EZ Handle Single End Straddle Wire is a replacement straddle wire (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
$11.99 - $12.99
Jagwire's M7 Adjusting Barrel is a 7 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right part for many older-style mountain bike brake levers. It comes in two models and is made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
- Replacement cable for the Jagwire Pro Dropper kit - 0.8mm inner cable is more flexible and has lower friction than typical shift inner cables - An easy way to reduce the force required to activate a dropper post remote lever - Perfect for dropper seatposts with "stealth" cable routing and tight housing bends - Includes 2x heat-shrink shims - For use with dropper seatposts ONLY - Length: 2000mm
$15.99 - $16.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Length: 1700mm - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.5mm - Quantity Included: 1 - Width: 1.5mm - Double-ended SRAM/Shimano mountain and road compatible cable ends
$7.99 - $11.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Double-ended SRAM/Shimano mountain and road compatible cable ends - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Double Ended: Yes - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1
$5.49 - $11.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$14.99 - $29.99
Jagwire's Stick-On Cable Guides are made of lightweight aluminum with adhesive on the bottom. The aluminum lets them conform to any shaped frame tube and the adhesive holds fast. They come with Jagwire's C-Clips, nylon cable clips that snap onto the guides to hold the cables neatly in place. You get a pack of 4.
Jagwire's Universal Cable Tips are crimp-on aluminum caps for finishing the ends of 1.8mm and smaller diameter cables. They prevent the cables from fraying and come in colors to add style to your ride. Choose from two color mixes in bottles of 30.
$23.99 - $25.99
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, our Universal Sport Brake Kits make it easy. They come with double-ended Slick Stainless cables compatible with SRAM and Shimano road and mountain systems. Our new and improved Slick-Lube liners reduce friction, providing improved shifting precision and long-lasting performance. - Double-ended brake cables are compatible with both mountain and road brakes - Sport Slick Stainless cables combined with Slick-Lube housing liners offer dependable braking performance and durability - All parts needed for a complete brake cable/housing install are included - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces - 1.6mm
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. - 30m - Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - 100 ferrules per bottle - For use with 4mm housing
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - Chrome color - 100 ferrules per bottle
- Shop dispenser of rubber cable O-rings - 100/Bottle - Prevents cable to frame contact
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Premium stainless steel for greater durability - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
$119.99 - $239.99
- All Yokozuna cables have high-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Stainless: high-quality die-drawn stainless steel cable - Standard: Sn50/tin-plated - Made in Japan - Length: 1700mm - Diameter: 1.6mm - 100 cables per box
Page 1 of 9 Next page